- We will not share identifiable customer information with any third party (including banks and other financial institutions) without prior written approval from you to do so.
- If you are referred by a Real Estate Agent we will confirm with the Agent whether or not you are a realistic buyer.
- This will not include the sharing of any private information or any information that might influence the outcome of the property sale.
- All of our team have signed confidentiality agreements as part of their employment with Mortgages and More and customer privacy is covered by our Code of Conduct.
- Any online application information is captured using a secure server.
- All information held by Mortgages and More is stored on our secure server and in a secured database. These are both managed by IT professionals.
- Physical (“hardcopy”) application information is stored onsite and our building has a monitored alarm.
- All mortgage paperwork is destroyed after 5 years. All applications that are not progressed with are destroyed after 12 months.